OliveTree Umbrella School Information for K-8 and High School
OliveTree is a hybrid school. We do not offer private school transcripts and diplomas for high school students. There are several options for families to pursue this elsewhere. OliveTree does not officially endorse any of these options. Families will need to do their own research to find the option that is best for them.
Umbrella School Options for K-8 and High School transcripts and diplomas:
- Keep records yourself and issue a home school transcript and diploma.
- Use an umbrella private school that will collect your grades and issue a private school transcript and diploma for a fee. Umbrella schools also keep a record of hours for those elementary students and families that do not want to report to the public school.
List of private umbrella options: (there are more, but this is who we recommend)
- CHESS in Greeley. www.c-h-e-s-s.org $130 a semester for basic diploma. $150 a semester for honors diploma. Require a certain Bible/Character curriculum that is included in the price. CHESS also allows elementary age students sign up for an umbrella school for $50 per family and $10 more per child.
- FACE in Westminster. www.faceschool.org $175 a year per family. $350 a year per family when you have a senior for that year. They have basic requirements. They also have an opportunity to apply for National Honor Society. This fee covers the whole family elementary and high school.
- Clonlara on the western slope. www.clonlara.org $200 one time registration fee, $700 for elementary- jr. high per year. $885 for high school students. This school offers an accredited school diploma and transcripts. They also offer counseling and oversight, student ID cards, etc.
- CHEC – Christian Home Educators of Colorado offers only the umbrella option of keeping hours and test grades so that families do not have to report to the public school. Then do not offer High School transcripts. But, they do offer other perks that should be considered. www.chec.org Their price is $50 per family per year.
These are all options that a family can pursue- OliveTree is not actually associated with any of these options. Families would have to meet the requirements laid out by each individual school. All information on requirements and pricing would need to be verified by the families talking directly with the school.
OliveTree will provide a ceremony at the end of senior year for all OliveTree students wanting to attend regardless of what option is chosen. (Extra fee required)
If you have any questions, or we can help you in any way with this, please contact
Ron or Barbara Frasco at firstname.lastname@example.org